Residential Repair Estimating for the Preservation Industry
Bluebook's RepairBASE provides a national "cost to repair and maintain" data standard and property solution for the preservation of bank owned and managed properties. RepairBASE allows professionals of all types to create immediate and accurate "contractor quality" estimates detailing the costs of repairs and upgrades required for a property.
Reconstruction, Repair, & Cleaning Costs that are on the same page as you are.
The Bluebook RepairBASE cost to repair solution was built to take the guesswork out of quickly and accurately producing repair cost estimates without contractor training. Any user has the ability to quickly and accurately produce localized repair cost estimates that include labor, materials, equipment, and debris removal.
- Features Of The Second Generation RepairBASE
- Easier to use Add areas or rooms and then simply add repairs to those areas. Search either by filter or keyword to find your repair items. Once selected, the system will suggest other common repairs to complete your repair task.
- Over 4,800 Line Items Priced to the Zip-Code Level 5 decades of experience and countless man-hours have been dedicated to the research of hundreds of trades and hundreds of thousands of line items throughout North America.
- Photos and Measurements Included The system helps identify measurements needed and provides the option of adding photos to each estimate on the repair level giving more insight to each task.
- Online Report for Easy Sharing Your report is always available online. Save it as a PDF, or email your report url for sharing. Your personal dashboard stores all estimates for on demand retrieval.
Structure Trades Covered
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Asbestos Removal
- Asphalt Paving
- Awnings & Enclosures
- Carpet Dyeing
- Carpet & Structure
- Restorative Drying
- Hazardous Waste
- Concrete & Deco Stone
- Counter Tops
- Charts, Graphs/How to's
- Doors & Screens
- Emergency Services
- Fences & Walls
- Framing & Carpentry
- Garage Doors
- Glass & Mirror
- Mobile Homes
- Depreciation Schedules
- Demolition Molding & Trim
- Mold Remediation
- Painting Interior
- Painting Exterior
- Security Systems
- Siding & Stucco
- Storage Sheds
- Windows & Patio Doors
- Lighting Fixtures
- Lumber & Material
- Landscaping... AND MORE
Estimating your project cost is easy as 1, 2, 3 (and maybe 4!)
Answer the short property address and characteristics questions, this helps us generate the property's estimated measurements.
Add the area(s) where the repair or remodel will occur. We will give you measurements for that area based on which line items you choose.
Use the repair wizard to search and select line items for your repair, adjust the quantities and add any comments. Repeat this process until you have added everything for that task.
You're done! Optionally, you can add photos to your estimate for each repair you note. Click the preview estimate or generate your estimate as a PDF. Simple!
Bluebook Repair Estimator pricing options
Bluebook Repair Estimate
- One (1) Estimate $9.99 ea
- Ten (10) Estimates $99.00 ($9.90 ea)
- Twenty-Five (25) Estimates $199.00 ($7.96 ea)
- One Hundred (100) Estimates $600.00 ($6.00 ea)
- Bulk Discounts Call